Sessions on 8/17, 8/24, 8/25, 8/31, and 9/1. Register now.
MAACS and SADO/CDRC are now hosting virtual case rounds for MAACS roster attorneys. This is an opportunity to get together with other lawyers and talk-through your procedural and legal issues in assigned appeals – all from the comfort of your office or living room. Read More
September 16, 2016 in Lansing
The State Appellate Defender Office, in partnership with the Michigan Department of Corrections Ingham County Probation, presents a Sentencing Law Update training at WMU Cooley Law School in Lansing on Friday September 16, 2016 at 1pm. Read More
View Past Stories
- DUI Defense: Criminal Accusations Cause Health Care Professionals to Face Potentially Debilitating Collateral Consequences - Part 1
- Practice Note: Juvenile Lifer Update
- Public Defense Update: Michigan Indigent Defense Commission, Summer 2016
- Reports and Studies: June 2016
- Spotlight On: Stephanie E. Farkas
- From Other States: June 2016
- New and Interesting in the Brief Bank: June, 2016
- Surveillance News: June 2016
- Local Success: Trial Court Successes: June, 2016
- From the Michigan Supreme Court: Court Rules Amended to Encompass Ability to Pay
- Legislative Update: Juvenile Lifer Update
- Circuit Court Opinion of the Month: New Trial in St. Clair County
- 09.16.2016 CDRC - Sentencing Law Update
- 09.21.2016 SBM - State Bar of Michigan ...
- 09.29.2016 CDRC - MAACS New Attorney Or...
- 09.30.2016 CDRC - MAACS Annual Fall Tra...
- 10.07.2016 CDRC - MAACS 2016 Annual Fal...