Applications Due August 1, 2016
The Michigan Appellate Assigned Counsel System (MAACS) is accepting applications to join the assigned counsel roster. This is a competitive process and MAACS encourages applications from conscientious appellate lawyers with diverse experiences and backgrounds, especially those who are committed to representing indigent clients and contributing to the reform of Michigan’s indigent defense system. Read More
View Past Stories
- From Other States: June 2016
- From the Michigan Supreme Court: Court Rules Amended to Encompass Ability to Pay
- Legislative Update: Juvenile Lifer Update
- Surveillance News: June 2016
- Local Success: May 2016
- Circuit Court Opinion of the Month: New Trial in St. Clair County
- New and Interesting in the Brief Bank: May 2016
- 07.25.2016 CDAM - Annual Golf Classic
- 08.18.2016 CDAM - 2016 Trial College In...
- 08.18.2016 SADO - Informational Session...
- 09.16.2016 CDRC - Sentencing Law Update
- 09.21.2016 SBM - State Bar of Michigan ...