SADO - CDRC Product Information
The 2016-2017 subscription year runs October 1, 2016 until September 30, 2017
SADO’s Criminal Defense Resource Center offers resources, services, and trainings to criminal defense practitioners throughout the state. A yearly web subscription to SADO’s online resources costs only $190 with various discounts depending on your criminal defense practice and membership. SADO’s print resources may be purchased by subscribers and non-subscribers alike.
SADO CDRC Web Subscribers have access to the following resources:
- Defender Book Series (Defender Trial Book Plea & Sentencing Book, Motions Book, and Habeas Book); available online, in print, and on USB flash drive.
- SADO’s Sentencing Guidelines Manual Annotated containing up-to-date case law in a convenient pocket-sized book.
- Criminal Defense Newsletter – 8 to 12 issues published throughout the year.
- Access to SADO’s Brief Bank where users can find pleadings filed by SADO attorneys in the trial and appellate courts.
- Appellate case summaries delivered to your inbox regularly.
- Expert Witness Database containing transcripts from experts testifying throughout the state; the database is searchable by expert name, type, and county.
- Misconduct Database containing misconduct documents relating to police officers throughout the state; the database is searchable by officer name, county, and misconduct type.
- User Pleadings Database containing pleadings filed by SADO attorneys and subscribers; the database is searchable by pleading type, filer, and county.
- Practical manuals, such as the Defender Guide to the MDOC and Defender Guide to Commutations.
- Access to live trainings and a wealth of archived training videos and materials on topics such as motion practice, sentencing, forensic sciences, and much more.
- 24 hour access to a highly active Forum (a criminal defense attorney-only e-mail and web-based discussion group) with over 400 criminal defense attorney subscribers.
Print versions of our Defender Books, Criminal Defense Newsletters, and Manuals can be purchased separately or in addition to any web-based product plan. Full information and pricing can also be found on our printable order form.
Any questions or concerns about our web subscription or products can be directed to Heather Waara at 313-256-9833 or email@example.com. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing online orders. If you need immediate access to resources, please contact Subscription Support.